Tuesday, October 2, 2007

MS Office - One click blog publishing



Hey! guys, do you know how I created this blog entry. I simply wrote some stuff in my new MS Word 2007 and published it with one mouse click to my web blog. It's so damm easy, you only have to set up connection with your blog space provider and your blog account with your MS Word. From then onwards you can just write any content offline and publish it using new utility menu in office 2007. Information given bel;ow is just may be useless to most of you, but this just another document that I prepared long ago. You tend to forget things if you dont use them often :). Take a look at the menu screen shot above:
  • XML
    • Introduction
      • XML vs. HTML
        • xml describe data
        • xml focus on data
        • html display data
        • html focus on how data looks
      • XML
        • Extensible markup language
        • Define your own tags
        • DTD or XML Schema to describe data
      • W3C recommendation

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Office is expensive.

Anonymous said...

My friend and I were recently discussing about the prevalence of technology in our day to day lives. Reading this post makes me think back to that debate we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Societal concerns aside... I just hope that as memory gets cheaper, the possibility of downloading our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could encounter in my lifetime.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/16129580/does-the-r4-or-r4i-work-with-the-new-ds]R4 SDHC[/url] DS NetSurf)